Why choose MMDOKC?
- We listen. Tired of going to a doctor only to have them barely hear your concerns before they tell you what they think you should do and send you on your way? So are we. Health care is a partnership which starts with listening to the patient.
- We are here for you. This is our business. No fly-by-night doctor in a short term clinic that puts you at risk of having your card revoked.
- Ongoing support. We don’t want to just sign your form and send you out. Medical marijuana is complex and still developing, we want to help guide you through this, help you reach you goals, and learn more about this exciting developing field together.
- Caring and compassionate. We know everyone’s story is unique. We know some people have medical issues that profoundly affect their lives that they consider embarrassing or are worried about the response they will get. We just want to help improve your health and wellbeing. No judgments.
- We know some people have extensive experience with cannabis and some have none. We accept and validate patient experience. We will help those with no experience get the right start. All of that is OK.
What do I need to bring?
- You need an Oklahoma Drivers license or Oklahoma ID card. If you do not have those, the OMMA has a detailed list here at the OMMA website.
- Medical records are very helpful but not required.
- The clinic will accept cash or card. If you are completing the application here, the OMMA requires card payment. If you don’t have a credit or debit card, let us know, we will work with you.